Friday, May 4, 2012

My first Kardashian color

So normally I don't buy Nicole by O.P.I. colors, actually I don't think I had any before a few days ago, but I do love some of the Kardashian colors I normally just can't get my self to pay so much for something that is just normal colors for me. BUT I was out the other day have a "Kristy Day" all to myself and I came across some Kardashian colors that where on sale so I decided why the heck not? lol So I picked out Wear Something Spar-Kylie and I"m not gonna lie its a pretty awesome color!


I added the black tips for just a little bit of color? I guess you wouldn't say color because I don't think black is a color or is it? IDK but anyways I used Sinful Colors Black on Black to add the black tip that I free handed because I couldn't find my little french nail stickers. Please ignore the tips in this first picture I had been wearing them for a few days when I took this.


I was actually Kinda of impressed about how nicely this polish went on. I only needed 2 coats of it when most glitters need tons and tons to make it look good. I'm not positive if I will be buying any more Nicole by O.P.I. colors any time soon but I will be loving me some sparkles since I found a new easier way to take it off my nails :)

Thanks for reading!

:)
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment