Monday, May 7, 2012

A few days of China Glaze - Blue Iguana

I was in a nail art slump I just didn't know what to do so I decided why not just a pretty color? I looked up on my wall rack and I picked a beautiful blue that I don't think I had ever used before.


I tried to take a good picture of it but i just couldn't capture the awesomeness of this color. The blue was such a perfect blue and the sparkle in it was so fine and so pretty I was obsessed  with this color! And I was so obsessed with this color I wanted to wear it longer then most of my other colors so after a few days I decided to jazz it up a little bit with some zebra stripes :)


I used my white Sinful Colors striper to make the stripes and just made a zebra pattern on them. These got noticed way more then the just plain blue did but I loved them both :)

Thanks for reading!

:)
 Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment