Thursday, May 17, 2012

Colorful Zebra French

So I'm now realizing that I seem to like doing different styles of a French Manicure. This one is one of the coolest so far!


Because I am a Pinterest-aholic I found these on Pintrest and put my own twist on them by switching up the colors.



I used a base coat of Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect - Linen. Then I did my french tips using Wet n Wild Megalast - I need a refresh-mint which is one of my newest colors and is absolutely awesome and I did my accent nail in Nina Ultra Pro - Pink Flamingo which in a great pink color. After everything dried I did the zebra stripes using a Color Club striper in the color Black. BTW the day I bought the Wet n Wild color I also bought a few Color Club stripers from Sally's and they are the best I've used yet! Nice thin polish to get the lines you want but also the colors show up really nice I will definitely be picking up more of these next time I go in because I have a coupon!! :)



I love these nails and I hope you do too! They are colorful and exotic and I just love them! I hope you like these as much as I do! Thanks for reading!



:)
 Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment