Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers Day nails (Konad stamping)

Sunday was my first ever Mother's Day, so for my first ever Mother's Day mani, I decided to try something new for the *first* time! I used my new Konad stamper set and stamped a pretty bow on top of a gorgeous seafoam green color.

Remember when I posted my peach mani and said I had bought *two* new colors? This is the other color, and I adore it.

It's Essence's Colour & Go Viva La Green.
The pretty bow is a french tip bow from stamping plate m56 in Konad Special Polish Black.



I know it's a bit messy, it *was* my first time ever stamping though, so give me some slack. :) I've since improved- it's way easy and adorable. I also should have cleaned up my cuticles before taking the photos- but as a mother on mother's day, I had a baby who needed to be held asap, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment