Friday, May 25, 2012

Cherry blossoms

This is one of my favorite nail designs, and I totally winged it so I'm pretty proud of it. :)


They're not actually even on my nails- a friend requested I do some flowers on her nails. Fara and I went through some different designs on Pinterest and settled on a pretty cherry blossom design. We changed around the colors and like I said - I just winged it.

It's all free-handed. The black branches are done with a striper brush, the black and green dots are done with a ball-point pen dipped in polish. The dark pink flowers are down with a regular paintbrush.

Unfortunately, I never took the rest of the photos I took of this mani off my iPhone, and my phone was recently stolen. :( So this is the only photo I have of it. Here is a close-up of the design on the thumb.

Light pink: Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength Passion Flower
Dark pink: NYC's Greenwich Village
Green: NYC's Big Money Frost
Black: So Easy Stripe Rite in Blackest Black
Base and top coat: Revlon Multi-Care 965


No comments:

Post a Comment