Thursday, April 12, 2012

My first sponging :)

Seems like I'm seeing more and more sponging everyday out there in cyber space it didn't look SO hard so I figured I could do that. Let me tell you it made a MESS! Not quite as bad as mater marbling before i learned to used tape but it still took a while to clean up my nails. And here's the finished product.


I started out with a layer of Sally Hanson's No Hard Feelings and then took my make up sponge and sponged a layer of China Glaze's Royal Tease about half way up. Then followed that up with another sponging layer about a quarter of the way up with Sinful Colors Black on Black. This is a technique you have to practice but after you get the hang of it you can control how much polish goes where and make the gradient look like it really blends into each other. When it was all done I put a coat of China Glaze's Fairy Dust on top (My go to glitter). 


I really love these and will probably wear them for a few days but I have to work tomorrow and my job is not nice to my nails so a new design  should be coming very soon! Thanks for reading!!

:)
  Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment