Friday, April 27, 2012

Fire gradient nails

I tried sponging with this design and I love it!
I have this super pretty red-coral color from OPI that I've never used. So I painted my nails with it and then started looking online for an inspiration of some sort of design to use with the color.
Making fire-nails wasn't my intent, but once I started, I liked it so I just kept going with it.

They're sort of Hunger Games-esque- my version of girl on fire nails. :)


I spent just as long cleaning up my skin and cuticles as it took me to paint the nails- LOL.


I could have made the colors blend a little better, but hey- there's always a next time!

Red: OPI red-coral color (sticker came off bottle, don't know the name!)
Orange: Sally Hansen's X-Treme Wear Sun Kissed
Yellow: Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Lightning
Small glitter: Pure Ice's Beware
Large glitter: LA Colors Color Craze #555

<3, Cassie

2 comments: