Thursday, April 5, 2012

First One :)

Hi I'm Kristy and I'm half of the pretty in polish blog. I've been doing my nails for as long as i can remember. In elementary school instead of going to recess I was the weird girl who brought her bucket of nail polish out to the playground and did every one's nails. For the past 2ish years I've gotten much more into doing nail art and expanding my polish collection. So for my first post  I thought that it would be a good idea to show off some of my work so that who ever reads it can get an idea of what's to come :)



This is my ever growing collection in my home made nail rack. I'm actually pretty proud of it I had to use a saw and everything!! In the last 2 years-ish I've gotten much more into the "Name Brand" polishes but I'm a sucker for those $.99 polishes too!


This is some of my nail art. By far my favorite thing to do with my nails is to make them little works of art. I haven't perfected it by any means but I'm always trying new designs and techniques which I will be posting on here just as soon as I do my nails again. I'm am going to try my hardest to post as least once a week and since there are two of us you'll get double the posts! I hope that you now know a little bit more about me and my nail style and of whats to come. Thanks so much for reading!


:)
 Kristy 

No comments:

Post a Comment