Sunday, July 8, 2012

Splatter!!!

Splatter nails where just as much fun to do as they look! and yes they made a MESS!


I've wanted to do these for a while and finally had some time to do my nails and time to clean up a mess! lol



This is what I used; a base coat of Seche Vite Rebuild(I can't say enough good things about this stuff!), China Glaze - Aquadelic, Nina Ultra Pro - Pink Flamingo, Sinful Colors - Snow me White, and of course Seche Vite Top Coat.


Ok so first I started out with a base coat of Aquadelic. Then I took an old paint brush and painted the tip of it with Pink Flamingo, and then I just took my thumb and sprayed the paint on my nails by running my thumb across the brush. I did this over a paper plate just so I didn't get paint every where. I did one nail at a time and did the pink and then followed with the white, taking the dried nail polish off of the tooth brush with polish remover when it got to be too much. Now after I finished with my little splatters I took the paint and a tooth pick and made larger spots on my nails just to give my nails a little different look.


Ok now there was a lot of clean up and I probably would have taped off my nails like I do when I do a water marble but after a few Q-tips and my angled brush they came out looking great!


These Nails where awesome and I wish they would have lasted longer then they did! I will definitely be doing these again with different colors because they where so cool and I got so  many compliments on them!



As always thank you so much for reading! I hope I added a little inspiration to your day! Oh and don't forget to "like" our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/PrettyInPolish0

:)

2 comments: